Download the 12-Hole Eddy Current Bolthole Standards Chart
All PH Tool Reference Standards can be manufactured in a variety of alloys and shipped to you fast. We’ve created a chart of one of our most popular products – the 12-Hole Eddy Current Bolthole Standard – to show the various alloys and notch configurations you can choose.
These particular reference standards are used for Eddy Current Rotary Bolthole Inspection and serve as a cost-effective alternative to more complex government bolthole standard designs, such as the Air Force and Navy Eddy Current Standards, making them perfect for nearly any industry.
Some additional information about this standard:
- Block size:250” thick x 2.50” x 6.00” (single-layer)
- Hole Diameters: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, and 3/4” (other sizes upon request)
- Hole Notches: See enlarged image for available configurations
- Surface Notches: Qty 3 @ .008”, .020”, and .040” deep x 1.00” long
- Notch Width (All):. 004” (±.001)
- Spec: PH Tool design
- Certification: NIST-traceable Certification Report stating conformance to applicable specification, Material Test Report for specific heat/lot number of raw material used. PMI Test Report for verification of chemistry through XRF analysis.